About Ethan

My photo
This is Ethan's story. The story of a little boy who is very much loved. He's a sports mad, outdoor loving, walking miracle. He's cheeky and funny and just full of life. Here we hope to share his progress and development with updates and photographs. The older posts show pictures of Ethan from birth with the most recent being of him today so if you want to see him grow before your very eyes start at the bottom and work your way up.....

Saturday 23 August 2008

Birthday......

Here he is alseep up on the ward - my word it was so hot in there, not a breath of air.

08.08.05 - 15.14hrs, 7lb 10oz. Just a few minutes old - first proper cuddle and a chance to get a long look at this little miracle I'd waited so long for.


I think this was my due date and, as you can see, still looking like I ate all the pies. Ethan quite liked it in there and stayed put for another ten days until a rather lovely Consultant took pity on a large, sobbing, eldery pregnant lady and made a managerial decision to evict him.

No comments: