About Ethan

My photo
This is Ethan's story. The story of a little boy who is very much loved. He's a sports mad, outdoor loving, walking miracle. He's cheeky and funny and just full of life. Here we hope to share his progress and development with updates and photographs. The older posts show pictures of Ethan from birth with the most recent being of him today so if you want to see him grow before your very eyes start at the bottom and work your way up.....

Tuesday 26 August 2008

After the move to MK.....

These photographs were taken not long after we moved so probably around June '07 before Ethan's 2nd birthday. I was messing around with Simon's camera and as is always the way when you're not trying I got some nice pictures.


Not sure what Ethan's trying to tell me here but I think I asked him to say 'Hi' so he's waving at the camera.


This is a real favourite of mine. Not bad when you think I took it as well. Oh well just another example of a woman's ability to multi-task eh guys??


Grrrr....... spawn of satan revisited - the little monkey lololol!!!!!

No comments: